Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Eggs, Young Women, Hot wife...:)

I just added that last one to make her smile.

Tonight was her young woman activity and they were decorating Easter eggs. Jakob really wanted to go so Lena took him with her. It gave me time to chill with little one for a little while. I fed him a large meal while listening to the Jazz basketball game. That made me sick by the way they were playing so I picked up little one and walked to the church to visit my sweetheart. Jakob had been really good so I was proud of him.

Anyway, you know what today is?!? SPRING BREAK!!! (yaaa, the crowds go wild)

"Congratulations! You have won! It is now spring break and you don't have to go to work tomorrow. What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to SLEEP!"

Sounds good heh? I would too if I didn't have 2 living alarm clocks that seem to wake up or be their most energetic needy selves when I want to sleep. So we will probably watch a few movies, read some, and I would like to get some chicks early to get started on the fun.

Anyway, we are soon going to start our ritual of "Extreme Home Makeover!" Sound fun? Well, what are you waiting for? Join us on abc.com...we will see you there in a little bit and could you bring the popcorn?

No comments:

Post a Comment