Monday, April 6, 2009

Thus it begins...

Papa's life began many many many years ago. He began as a baby as most people do. When I first came out my first thoughts were, "gee its bright..." and "boy it is sure cold...."

Hmmm....maybe I shouldn't start at the beginning...

Ok, lets just try today.

Even this seems hard. Do I talk about my sweet little boy who is very defiant sometimes? or my other little one who is just celebrating his birthday. Oh, I know, I could talk about how stressful work was and will be this week....better yet...I should talk about my escapes from it all, my new hobbies of chickens, gardening, and stocks! How 'bout I just start at the top of this list and go until my eyes close and I fall face first into my computer and wake up in the morning with "qwerty" on my forehead....

First, I was really upset with Jakob for a bit tonight. He is a great kid, but sometimes, and I'm not sure where he gets this, he is simple defiant and rude. Mama asked him to go to his room to start getting ready for bed and he sticks out he nose and says "NO". Let me first tell you this is after several little other acts of defiance. This got me upset and I set him in bed and he lost his story time and rhyming time for the night.

I've really tried to remember he is still a really young boy and still learning a lot. After my initial hot head, I normally calm down and we are able to talk about what happened. But it normally isn't until he sees flames coming out of my eyes and ears that he stops being such a little turkey.
Anyway maybe latter you all can give me suggestions and I'll tell you more about it.

Next subject please....

Our youngest one's birthday party. It was fun. He was cute. We had family over. I love having company. I'm a social bug, until I tire of being social then I'm a family bug, until I tire of family, then I'm a book and study bug, until I tire, then I'm a sleeping bug. :) Any way he was really cute and he is growing up so quickly. He loves, just LOVES telling everyone stories...He gets his whole body into his stories.

Next subject please....

Work. I am filling in for my boss all week. nuf said.

Next, number 32, number 32 you are next...

Chickens....I've been doing lots of studying the last week or two learning all I can about chickens. I'm sure you've heard from Mama about our chickens we are getting. It will be so much fun and a great experience for all of us. I just ordered 2 more chickens today. Google "photos of silkies" and see what they are....

Eyes getting heavy.....head tilting.......qwrnpoeiwuqrjdksla

1 comment:

  1. I KNEW I would LOVE This! You see why I love this man!!??:)

    ReplyDelete